Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How To Texture A Fireplace

AND YOUR CAR TO WAR?

During the Second Punic War, which you may have studied in history, I obviously was not from the Romans but of Syracuse, allied with the Carthaginians
At the request of Hiero II, I am dedicated to the creation of war machines to help my city to defend itself from attack by Rome. Against the powerful legions and the Roman fleet, my Syracuse that does not have a few thousand men ... but my genius.

My cars have thrown rocks and a gigantic storm of iron against imposing the sixty quinquereme Marco Claudio Marcello.

And then you know the story of the burning mirrors to burn the sails and the wooden hulls of the enemy ... Perhaps history is a little romanticized, but the idea is certamante right. On your day you made the solar power tower using just this energy.
Good ideas do not have time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment